#CookingWithMySon #PressureCookerMuttonBiryani #LambBiryani #goshtbiryani #biryanirecipes #EasyBiryaniRecipes #homecooking #muttonbiryani #goshtkibiryani #lunchrecipes #mealprep #indianrecipes #easyrecipes
To Make Marinade
Mutton – 1 1/2 Kg
Salt – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Chilli Powder – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Juice Of 1 Lemon
Curd – 2 Tbsp
To Make Masala Paste
Garlic – 5 Cloves
Green Chilli – 6 Nos
To Make Mutton Biryani
Ghee – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Oil – 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Cinnamon (Buy: https://amzn.to/31893UW)
Clove (Buy: https://amzn.to/36yD4ht)
Cardamom (Buy: https://amzn.to/2U5Xxrn)
Bay Leaf (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Star Anise (Buy: https://amzn.to/37JQNnl)
Onion – 4 Nos Thinly Sliced
Ground Masala Paste
Tomato – 4 Nos Chopped
Salt (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Basmati Rice – 4 Cups (800 Gms)
Coriander Powder – 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36nEgEq)
Diluted Coconut Milk – 4 Cups
For marinating the mutton
1. Wash the mutton and transfer to a bowl.
2. To this add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, lemon juice, curd and mix it well.
3. Let it sit for an hour.
For the masala paste.
1. To a mixer jar, add garlic, ginger, green chillies, mint and coriander.
2. Add little water and grind it to a paste.
For the mutton biryani
1. To the pressure cooker, add ghee and oil, add the whole spices.
2. Add the onions and saute them until they are browned.
3. Now add the ground masala paste and mix it.
4. After mixing the paste, add the tomatoes and salt. Saute for 5 mins.
5. Once the tomatoes are mushy, add the marinated mutton.
6. Meanwhile, wash and soak the rice for 30 mins.
7. Add the coriander powder and mix again.
8. Now add the coriander leaves and mint leaves to the masala and mix them.
9. To this add the diluted coconut milk
10. Check for seasoning, before cooking the meat.
11. Close the cooker and the cook for 20 mins in medium flame.
12. Release the pressure and open the cooker. Now add the soaked rice to the cooker.
13. Keep the flame on low. Once the steam starts to come, place the weight.
14. Cook the rice for 10 mins.
15. Pressure cooker mutton biryani is ready.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/