This creamy shrimp salad is the perfect pasta salad for a side dish or appetizer. Throw in some mixed veggies and a delicious sauce and you will get this summer salad. Its a healthy salad recipe!
For the sauce
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 tsp vinegar
2-3 drops lemon juice
1 tsp sugar (you can add honey if you’re avoiding white sugar)
Some black pepper
Black pepper powder
1. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce to prepare it
2. Boil 1 cup of pasta of your choice you can also use whole wheat pasta
3. Prepare shrimps by marinating it with the seasoning mentioned above then pan sear them or grill them
4. In a bowl add in your cooked pasta + shrimps
5. Then add in Frozen mixed vegetables (thawed)
6. The the sauce. Mix and refrigerate before serving!