✨6 tbsp jaggery powder
✨1/2 cup butter, melted (113g)
✨1 cup oats flour
✨1 cup whole wheat flour
✨1 tsp baking powder
✨1/2 tsp baking soda
✨1 tsp cinnamon powder
✨1/2 cup milk
✨1/2 cup chocolate chunks
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 9×4-inch loaf pan with butter and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mash 2 ripe bananas. Then add jaggery powder and melted butter to it. Mix them well.
3. Sift in the oats flour, wholewheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder together.
4. Fold dry the dry ingredients untill you don’t see any large flour pockets in the batter.
5. Whisk in the milk and fold in the chocolate chunks.
6. Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top it up with banana slices and chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 40-50mins untill a skewer inserted comes out clean
bake with shivesh, shivesh bhatia, banana bread, bread, desserts, healthy desserts, healthy, whole wheat, oats, quick recipes, yummy, august, eggless baking, eggless recipes, baking, healthy recipes