USE CODE: MOMSMESSY5 for $5 off!
In today’s What’s for Dinner I am sharing 3 easy one pan dinner ideas and recipes including, Kielbasa, Pierogies, + Cabbage, Sheet Pan Nachos, No Peak Chicken, and Ranch Pork + Potatoes! I hope I was able to give you some dinner inspiration for your family! And thank you SO MUCH for watching! ❤️❤️❤️
If you liked this video don’t forget to like, comment, and share!
Love you guys!
CHECK OUT STEPHANIE: https://youtu.be/L4mJZFCoqFw
If you need more, check out my dinner playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh2cEee2Nh6f0gZ_rzMX1HG5hnSAp71n
Follow me on Instagram: momsmessykitchen
COLLABS// BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
SUBSCRIBER MEAL IDEA GIVEAWAY:
1. Leave me bomb meal + recipe ideas down below.
2. Be subscribed, of course!
-you will automatically be entered to win-
1. I will randomly pick a winning comment and share it in my What’s For Dinner video next week!
2. I will be announcing a winner EVERY Wednesday between 11/27-12/27
– G O O D L U C K + H A P P Y H O L I D A Y S-
ALL MY FAVE PRODUCTS (AMAZON STORE)
MY FOOD PINTEREST BOARD: https://pin.it/n3opeumfzinwg5
SHEET PAN PIEROGIES, CABBAGE, KIELBASA
1 bag frozen mini pierogies
14 oz package of kielbasa
1-2 bags of Marketside Super Blend (walmart cabbage mix)
1. Slice pierogies and place on a baking sheet
2. Dump bag of pierogies on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and add the super blend mix. Drizzle with more olive oil and salt and pepper.
6. Continue cooking for 15 mins more.
SHEET PAN CHICKEN NACHOS
1 lb chicken breast (or rotisserie)
1 taco seasoning packet
1 bag of tortilla chips
1 bag shredded taco blend cheese
1 jar of queso
1 jar of salsa
Optional toppings include: shredded lettuce, onion, tomato, black olives, guac, sour cream, black beans, jalapeños
1. Cook chicken breast in the crock pot with taco seasoning packet and 1/4 cup of water. (if using rotisserie mix cooked chicken with taco seasoning)
2. Arranange chips on a baking sheet and top with shredded chicken, cheese, queso, and toppings of your choice.
3. Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted.
4. Remove from oven and add additional toppings.
NO PEAK CHICKEN
2 boxes Rice-A-Roni long grain and wild rice
2 lbs of chicken breast
1 can of cream of mushroom
1 can cream of celery
1 packet of onion soup mix
1. Combine the boxes of rice (including the seasoning packet inside) with the two cans of soup and 2 cups of water in a baking dish, mix well.
2. Add chicken breast on top of the rice
3. Top with onion soup mix and season with pepper.
4. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and rice is tender- NO PEAKING!
RANCH PORK AND POTATOES
1 bag of potatoes
1 Smithfield always tender pork tenderloin
1 ranch seasoning packet
Baby carrots, sugar snap peas (or veggie of your choice – brussel sprouts or broccoli would be 👌)
1. Chop potatoes and par-cook
2. Season pork with salt and pepper and sear on all sides in a hot pan of olive oil (you can skip this step if you want it to be completely one pan)
3. Arrange the potatoes, pork, and veggies on a sheet pan and seasoning with a ranch packet and olive oil, tossing to completely coat.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes, flipping halfway.