__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️ https://thestayathomechef.com/chickpea-salad/ 🖨️
• 30 ounces canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1 pint red grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
• 1 English cucumber, diced
• 1 green bell pepper, diced
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
• ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
• 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1️⃣ In a large mixing bowl, toss together chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, olives, feta, basil, and mint.
2️⃣ For the dressing, pour honey into a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave 10-15 seconds to liquify honey. Whisk in olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
3️⃣ Pour dressing over chickpea salad. Toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to push “LIKE,” leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: email@example.com
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!