#vegetablepancake #pancakerecipe #eveningsnacksrecipe #snacksrecipe #kidssnacksideas #minipancakes #snacks #koreanpancake #lunchboxrecipes #breakfastrecipes #homecooking #homecookingshow
Other Pancake Recipes
Souffle Pancake – https://youtu.be/cLGIs2Qh54Q
Pancake 2 ways – https://youtu.be/4USdzUHaHtU
Oats Pancake – https://youtu.be/8XTcSwwWBDs
Banana Pancake – https://youtu.be/DB0gwPeVY3o
Other Snacks Recipes
Vegetable cutlet – https://youtu.be/vJufIIkTEp8
Corn Cheese balls – https://youtu.be/4eoqzyeRvcw
Onion rings – https://youtu.be/ptCP1QjRibM
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
To Make Mini Vegetable Pancakes
Onion – 1 No.
Garlic – 5 Cloves
Green Chilli – 3 Nos ( optional )
Cabbage – 1 Bowl
Carrot – 2 Nos
Salt – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Pepper – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Kashmiri Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3s8bZT2 )
Wheat Flour – 1/2 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/3s8bZT2 )
Chana Dal – 1/2 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/3s8bZT2 )
Oil (Buy: https://amzn.to/3s8bZT2 )
1. Take oil in a pan. Add thinly slices onions, garlic, chopped green chillies, shredded cabbage, carrot and saute for 2-3 mins.
2. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and mix well.
3. Add water, mix and cover the pan with a lid. Coolk for 5 mins.
4. Transfer the vegetable mixture to a bowl and add chopped coriander leaves, wheat flour, roasted chana dal powder and mix well.
5. Add water to the veggie mixture for a perfect consistency.
6. Heat a tawa/pan. Take a spoonful of the vegetable mixture, place it on the tawa and gently press it in.
7. Cook the pancakes on both sides for 3 minutes each.
8. Once the pancakes are golden brown in color, remove them from the pan and serve them hot with tomato ketchup.
Mini Vegetable Pancakes is a wonderful breakfast/snacks recipe perfect for kids as well as adults who are very fussy with eating a lot of vegetables. This is an instant pancake recipe which is like a thick small dosa, easy to eat. I have used vegetables I like, but you can add any vegetable of your choice to this recipe and make it even more interesting. You can pack these mini vegetable pancakes for your children’s snack boxes. These pancakes taste good with tomato ketchup or mint chutney. Do try this recipe and enjoy.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/