My freezer lunch stash makes it easy to swap meals in for a bit of variety.
We are doing a big meal prep session today and stocking up with 24 freezer-friendly lunches. This session took me 2 hours, but let me warn you: I was moving the whole time!
To make it easy for you, I have done all the planning, with a printable shopping list and meal prep plan for you.
Get your printable shopping list & full directions on the blog at: https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/freezer-friendly-lunches/
Today we are making:
1) a double batch of Instant Pot Enchilada Quinoa Casserole: https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/instant-pot-quinoa-enchilada-casserole/ *note you will need an 8 quart Instant Pot to fit a double batch
2) a double batch of Korean Turkey Meal Prep Bowls: https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/korean-turkey-meal-prep/
3) a single batch of Easy Chicken Curry: https://sweetpeasandsaffron.com/chicken-curry-recipe/
1) 8 quart Instant Pot (if you have a 6 quart, stick with a single batch of the Enchilada quinoa!): https://amzn.to/2Dlsq1P
2) 4L (4 quart) Pot- mine is an old Paderno one, similar to this: https://amzn.to/2VaQqPq
3) 12 inch pan- mine is a 12 inch Ceramic Non-Stick GreenPan: https://amzn.to/2Dk3PdK
4) 24 2-cup capacity meal prep containers. I use Snapware 2 Cup Glass Storage Containers- my top pick! Tricky to find on Amazon.
US- find them at Target (https://rstyle.me/n/dehwz5cfgx7).
Canadians- pick them up at Real Canadian Superstore
I hope this inspires you to stock up your freezer! Let me know if you have any questions.
Happy meal prepping!