Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
No Bake Mango Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBMangoCheesecake
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
No-bake Strawberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/NBStrawberry
For the crust:
200g (7oz) Oreo cookies
1/4 cup (60g) butter, melted
For the filling:
2 cups (450g) Full fat Cream cheese, room temperature
9oz (250g) Dark chocolate
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
2/3 cup (83g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For the ganache:
140g (5oz) milk chocolate
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
1. To make the crust: In a food processor or a Ziploc bag, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Chop the chocolate, melt in the microwave in 30 second pulses or over a double boiler.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth, add melted chocolate beat until combined and smooth.
4. In a separate bowl whip heavy cream to medium peaks. Gradually fold into the cheesecake mixture.
5. Pour the filling into the pan. Place in the freezer while making the topping.
6. Chop the chocolate, place in a large bowl. In a saucepan bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour over the cheesecake.
7. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.