How To Make Egg Shakshuka Recipe
Shakshuka is a popular Middle Eastern and North African dish which can revert to the Ottoman Empire.
This shakshuka recipe is an easy, healthy egg breakfast or brunch recipe that tastes delicious. This egg shakshuka recipe is a simple combination of potatoes, tomatoes and eggs. Turn a few eggs with my simple shakshuka recipe into the perfect meal! Eggs poached in a perfectly spiced vegetarian tomato stew and potatoes. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner.
50ml Olive Oil
1 tsp Tomato Puree
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Salt
2 Green Chillies
1. In a large pan, add the olive oil and the potatoes
2. Sauté for 5 minutes on medium heat until potatoes are slightly browned
3. Add onions and cook for a further few minutes
4. Add the tomatoes, salt, black pepper and tomato puree.
5. Cover and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat
6. Add the chopped green chillies and then cook for a few more minutes
7. Add the eggs and cover, then cook for a few minutes on low heat
8. Enjoy with a paratha!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty
#shakshuka #eggbreakfast #breakfast #cookwithnabeela #recipes #cooking #food