#chillibread #breadrecipe #breakfastrecipes #breakfast #easybreakfastrecipe #instantkidsrecipes #breadmanchurian #snacks #chillibread #homecooking
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 45 mins
To Make Bread Toast
Bread Slice – 5 Nos
Oil – 3 Tsp
To Make Chilli Bread
Oil – 3 Tsp
Garlic – 1 Tbsp
Ginger – 1 Tbsp
Green Chilli – 2 Nos
Onion – 1 No.
Salt -1/4 Tsp
Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
Vinegar – 1 Tsp
Soy Sauce – 2 Tsp
Chilli Paste – 1 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup – 2 Tbsp
Corn Flour Slurry
Water – 1/4 Cup
Spring Onion Whits – 1 Tbsp
Spring Onion Greens
1. Cut off the edges and cut the bread slices into small equal sized pieces.
2. Add oil to a pan and drop in the bread pieces.
3. Keep the flame on a medium high and toast the bread pieces till they are golden brown in colour on all sides. Turn off the stove and keep the bread pieces aside.
4. Blanch the red chilies in water for about 15 mins. Transfer them to a mixer jar once they are completely cooked and grind into a fine paste. Keep the chili paste aside.
5. Add 3 tsp of oil to a wide pan and heat it up.
6. Add garlic, ginger, green chilies and saute for a few seconds.
7. Add onions, capsicum and saute for 5 mins.
8. Add salt and pepper, mix well. Keep the flame on low and add vinegar, soya sauce, freshly ground chili paste, tomato ketchup and mix it all in.
9. Add spring onion whites, mix and add 1/2 cup of water. Mix well.
10. For the corn flour slurry, mix 1 1/2 tsp of corn flour with 1/4 cup of water and mix well.
11. Add the corn flour slurry to the pan and mix well.
12. Now, add the roasted bread pieces and mix again. Finally add the spring onion greens and chopped coriander leaves.
13. Give it a quick mix and Chili Bread is ready to be served hot and nice!
Today we are going to see how to make chilli bread recipe which is very tasty and healthy. Making of this home made chilli bread is very yummy and best taste guaranteed if you follow the tips mentioned in this video. This crispy and soft chilli bread is favourite to all people especially kids and love eating with evening Chai. This chilli bread snack is very simple easy and quick and best evening snack that all kids will ask for more and more. Hope you try this yummy recipe at your home and enjoy.
Our Other Videos:
Egg 65: https://youtu.be/fTLDY9Ucgbo
Onion Vada : https://youtu.be/Lk37N03fl_o
Garlic Potato Bites: https://youtu.be/AAJNovVug-k
Paneer Cutlet : https://youtu.be/585uPUPZdWc
Veg Cutlet : https://youtu.be/h_5fGWCzUqI
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/